Besides sharing the latest edition of our holiday newsletter, we'd also like to share our resolutions for the new year:
- Lose weight by shedding inhibitions
- Read more by paying attention to the terms and conditions we were blindly accepting on all those websites
- Save money by cutting back on charitable donations
- Get more sleep by trying to crack the 10-hours per night barrier
- See new places by moving the couch rather than vacuuming around it
- Reduce, reuse and recycle which will allow John to tell the same tired old jokes for yet another year
- Drink less alcohol by adding more ice to our cocktails
We feel these are achievable and have already started on that last one.
Hoping this finds you all well and prosperous. If you're prosperous but not all that well, please remember us in your will.
Happy New Year,
John and Carol