- My head snapped forward and back so violently when sneezing, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration had me give demos for their crash test dummies.
- I was so stuffed up, a taxidermist commented on how life-like I looked.
- I went through so many trees' worth of tissues, Julia Butterfly Hill unfriended me on Facebook.
- I drank so much chicken soup, all across the country matzo balls were left stranded high and dry.
- My eyes watered so much, I placed a rain barrel next to my side of the bed.
- I sneezed so hard, I launched a loogie that struck one of the cats in the head and knocked it unconscious.
- My voice got so low and raspy, Tom Waits asked me to be his vocal coach.
- I blew my nose so frequently, I jump-started a wind turbine.
- I sucked on so many cough drops, the Smith Brothers came back from the dead to revel in their second fortune.
- I gargled with so much salt water, ocean levels dropped a foot.
- My nose ran so much, I bought it a pair of sneakers.
- I drank so much tea, I sprained my wrist from dipping the bags in the teacup.
- I popped so many decongestants, I'm now on the DEA "Watch List."
- I took so many supplements with Vitamin C, orange juice futures closed at an all-time high.
- I smeared on so much Vicks VapoRub, I'm planning a swim across the English Channel.
- My ears were so plugged up, I thought Mariah Carey sounded fine on New Year's Eve.
- I hugged the hot water bottle so tightly, my wife is naming it a co-respondent in her divorce filing.
Stay tuned for my next post: "How I know I had the worst hangover ever..."
Okay so the loogie to the back of the cats head was the best....you crack me upReplyDelete